- Knocked Up by Animals 3-Pack: Dogs and Gorillas Got Me Pregnant and Milked Me!
- Knocked Up by Animals 3-Pack Vol 2
- Knocked Up by Animals 6-Pack Vol 1
- Knocked Up by Animals 3-Pack Vol 3
- Knocked Up by Animals 10-Pack
- Knocked Up By Animals 3 Pack Vol 4
- Knocked Up By Animals 13-Pack
- Knocked Up by Animals 16-Pack
- Knocked Up by Animals 3-Pack Vol 6
- Knocked Up by Animals 20-Pack
- Knocked Up by Animals 3-Pack Vol 7
- Knocked Up by Animals 3-Pack Vol 8
- Knocked Up by Animals 6-Pack Vol 2
- Knocked Up by Animals 3-Pack Vol 9
- Knocked Up by Animals 10-Pack Vol 2
- Knocked Up by Animals 30-Pack
- Knocked Up by Animals 3-Pack Vol 10
- Knocked Up by Animals 3-Pack Vol 11
- Knocked Up by Animals 6-Pack Vol 3
- Knocked Up by Animals 3-Pack Vol 12
- Knocked Up by Animals 10-Pack Vol 3
- Knocked Up by Animals 40-Pack
Three more stories of women becoming impregnated by animals.
The three stories in this bundle include are also published in other specialty bundles. Please read the description and download the samples if you're concerned about duplicates.
This collection includes:
Impossible but True! I'm Giving Birth to Hedgehogs
Bred in Captivity: Impregnated by a Crocodile
Impregnated by Reindeer at Christmas
From Impregnated by Reindeer at Christmas:
I realized that the reindeer weren’t exactly talking to me anymore. It was almost like the things they told me were in my own voice now. Like thoughts and ideas that seem to be mine, but also seemed foreign at the same time.
Like there was a suggestion that I was starting to get too hot, that maybe I should take off my clothes. I argued with myself or a moment, saying No, why would I take my clothes off? But then the dominant, rational voice said Of course, you should take your clothes off. Of course you want to feel the soft fur of the pelts, and of the reindeer, against your skin.
So I did that. I took off all my clothes, then I lay back on one of the pelts. Immediately, all six of the reindeer surrounded me, nudging at my flesh with their noses until my legs were spread wide. There was a part of me—the really far away, small part—that was still scared, terrified even. But the dominant part wanted it. I wanted to know what it would feel like to have these wild animals inside me. So I gripped my knees with my hands and pulled my legs open as wide as I could.
From Bred in Captivity: Impregnated by a Crocodile:
I still wasn’t sure what I was doing in this place, but I felt strange being naked and surrounded by windows. I had the distinct feeling that I was being watched, so I eased myself along the rocks and grass and sand until I was completely submerged under the warm, salty water.
It was then that I saw movement in a grassy, marsh-like area of the pond. At first it was just ripples in the water, but then I saw two eyes poking out. And those eyes glided across the water toward the shore, watching me as they inched closer and closer.
I’d only ever seen pictures in a book of an animal that could make it’s eyes appear above the water like that. I was sure what was coming towards me was a crocodile, and I knew from the stories I’d read that they were very dangerous. That they could easily kill and eat a human being.
I crawled backward on my hands and feet along the rocks and sand and grass to get away, but the crocodile moved so fast. Before I was even out of the water it was right next to me, it’s enormous body dwarfing mine. And as the crocodile opened its massive jaw, I screamed. I was sure it was about to eat me, that I was going to be chomped right in a half and eaten in two big bites. But that’s not what happened.